Tuesday, October 29, 2013

No more wet ziplocs! Make this for those over night trips - I seriously need this! (from Etsy) #overnight #bag #travel #toothbrush #toothpaste #tips #dry #towel #sew #sewing #crafts #DIY #practical - ??

Houston Weekend Travel Guide
Houston Weekend Travel Guide
Click here to download
Use a paper clip to put bracelets on. Genius--I tell you--genius!!!
Use a paper clip to put bracelets on. Genius--I tell you--genius!!!
Click here to download
No more wet ziplocs! Make this for those over night trips - I seriously need this! (from Etsy) #overnight #bag #travel #toothbrush #toothpaste #tips #dry #towel #sew #sewing #crafts #DIY #practical - ??
No more wet ziplocs! Make this for those over night trips - I seriously need this! (from Etsy) #overnight #bag #travel #toothbrush #toothpaste #tips #dry #towel #sew #sewing #crafts #DIY #practical - ??
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment