Thursday, November 21, 2013

I punched a hole in all my store cards and put them on a ring (from walmart). The BEST idea ever!! I dont keep them on my key chain. They stay in a pocket in my purse. Easy to get to.

Ten Travel Tips From a New Traveler
Ten Travel Tips From a New Traveler
Click here to download
I punched a hole in all my store cards and put them on a ring (from walmart). The BEST idea ever!! I dont keep them on my key chain. They stay in a pocket in my purse. Easy to get to.
I punched a hole in all my store cards and put them on a ring (from walmart). The BEST idea ever!! I dont keep them on my key chain. They stay in a pocket in my purse. Easy to get to.
Click here to download
Binder Clips used on wall - unique
Binder Clips used on wall - unique
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment